About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, July 30

Friday, July 30

This afternoon I had my window shopping with May and Yvonne
Haha.. May said she wanna find a pair of shoes for her 
little sister..
Haha

Just realized this new cornered shop 

 
There is a taiwan food exhibition organised by Ta Kiong.. haha 

 

 
Trying the Taiwan little food



  

 

Left : Honey with vinegar ( not nice )
Right : Peach that taste abit like lemon ( better than the honey ) 

 
Omg.. this ready made microwave cake. it just taste like haven finish baking.. 


Yvonne said these mixed grains rice just looks like her rabbit's food 

  


Introducing Twister to May. haha 

 


Trying the spicy chicken.. haha 

Evening, I had my high tea with my marians gang.. 
ah ha.. going back to the Pan Mee cafeteria at Jalan Song
Haha.. 
 
 

Pink bag plus pink shoes.. 

My milk tea again .. super fat
 

 
Siew Ping's 

Wei Ting's 


 

Night, I go back to Spring again with my mom..
This time it is not window shopping 
We go there to buy my Kanebo skincare
As there is promotion for Kanebo tonight
Haha.. only for tonight!
So to those Kanebo friends.. hope they didnt miss this promotion.. 
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment