About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, July 21

Breakfast, Mini-gifts & Supper

This morning I went to Zhen Kung Fu again with Ek Jie and Valerie 
Ordered century egg porridge this time.. and they both ordered
Set D's dim sum
Haha.. 
Thanks Janet for introducing me Zhen Kung Fu 
But I still biased against Premier 101.. 
I also don't know why 




Milk tea .. still my favourite drink 

Har Kao .. my favorite dim sum


My century egg porridge


After dim sum at there, we went to Delizze again to buy some buns
I introduce them some Delizze's nice buns.. for example
Blueberry danish ..which is the one Valerie is eating down there


Wholemeal bun 

Croissant 

Afternoon, Janet passed me these Mei Ji's biscuit and sweets..
So nice of her..
Thanks alot oh. haha
I will for sure finish it one day 




She brought me to a hawker stall selling delicious burger nearby Swinburne.. 
This is the first time I eat hawker stall burger 
and the first time to eat beef burger
It is super nice.. really delicious... 
Love you Janet!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment