About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 29

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Morning, I was late for the breakfast
Haha OMG super sorry 
When I went there, everybody has finished their kueh chap
oops. really paiseh

We go to Swinburne to do the enrolment thingy 
and online too .. haha 
It has been quite awhile I didnt spend time with my Swinburne friends
and online together.. feels so nice
 

 

  

Me, Yvonne and May went to Tarot to have our lunch 
And later on.. Lesley join us 
We were sitting there around 3 hours.. wow
Kinda long again and it is really fun 
Sitting there without any stress and chat
With friends like there is no tomorrow.. 
Haha


 


Oh yeah.. May has got a new hair cut and it suits her 

 




 


I ordered Milk tea again.. haha 


The egg is cute and the ham just looks like ern pork's ear .. haha 

Night time, I go to Pumpkin Cafe with Euphemia and Bertrand
Still the same activity we had.. 
Chatting again.. 
Haha.. next time we can go out again and chat 
Haha 
 
My morroco chocolate... its nice 

 
Euphemia's baked rice.. she said it is not nice.. and she didnt finish it.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment