About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, January 17

Working day

Today I went to help around in my dad's shop. My 2 workers coincidentally fall sick on the same day. One complain not feeling well (maybe pregnant :D) and another one complain stomachache. "Tauke Nio, perut saya bukan sakit macam biasa. Perut saya ini sakit sampai saya mahu pengsan," said the worker. Haha. So, that's why I as an emergency worker have to help out in the shop.





My parents can be serious at times!!! Haha


My only pity worker coming to work today... :(


Bees have been the most annoying insects for my two lovely friends that are Shelby and Tracy. But without bees no honey. No honey means no more loving couple calling each other. HAHa..Anyway this UNLUCKY Bee flew into my house and spotted by my maid. She's the murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment