About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, January 12

FLOOD :-(

"According to the lunar calendar 16th, 17th and 18th, the sea tide will be high especially 18th." said by Siew Ping, the wise girl. She knows everything indeed. No doubt. But alas on 17th, tonight there's flood almost everywhere in Kuching area. And what had amazed me? It's my shop area there, Gambier Street is involved in the FLOOD FUNCTION too. There's never any record of history stated that Gambier Street ever involved in this and mostly the shops tauke and tauke nio were busy discussing about this. They were so worried about their shops. Some taukes are quite unlucky because their shops are flooded too but some shops manage to escape from the water as they are built higher. So enjoy this few pictures that I managed to take it down tonight.





The shop in the middle is mine and phew my shop is save from the water


The water just reached below my knees.






As the dark comes in, the water is getting higher and higher and it reaches till up my knees there.




No comments:

Post a Comment