About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, January 2

Busy BUZZ.....

Today I woke up around 7 in the morning and went to school to help my teacher, Pn.Chong selling exercise books for the new and former student. After helping around 11 something, my brother sent me to AGRO bank to open a new account as it is needed for my national service. We both had spend some time searching for AGRO bank and finally we found it. Then, I asked my brother to go home first while I waited there for my friends to come and accompany me. Me and my friends spent about 3 hours in the bank just to open an account. After that, me and my friends went to 7th mile government clinic. We intended to go there to has our medical check up before going national service. Then, we arrived there and search for the information counter. After asking for a few questions, we found out that we were standing in the wrong place. We were in a hospital checking mentality. HAHA.. that's obviously is a psych ward. After knowing that, we laugh at ourselves and quickly went off and look for the government clinic which will check normal people like me. :D Next, we drive around 7th mile and asked for people's information nearby, we finally found the clinic. Unfortunately, the medical check up in the clinic is close for a while so we have to go back to the 7th mile clinic on monday noon. So, when tomorrow if we really confirm can join into national service, then we have to go to clinic for medical check up and join into the camp either on monday night or tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment