About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, January 15

Cookies Day :-)

This afternoon I went to my grandma's house to help her bake cookies. Ern, actually we just baked one recipe of cookies. So should I say cooky instead of cookies? But cooky doesn't sounds correct. Haha. Just let it be cookies lo. Today, we baked cashewnut cookies. Since last time, I thought cashewnuts cookies don't have any cashewnuts as one of the top ingredients. And finally this afternoon, I realized that my grandma indeed did use cashewnuts as the top ingredients. She grind the cashewnuts and mixed with dough and eggs and lots of lots of butter. Haha. See these evidence..



Apart from that, I did have some funs playing with my cousins and their friends.


My cousins. They look alike???

My cousins and their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment