About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, January 21

Another Cookies Day

This morning, I woke up when I suddenly heard some voices were calling upon me. It's my maid telling me that my seh poh is here and she wants to bring me to eat breakfast with my grandma. Ok, I woke up late today so I rushed myself into the bathroom to make myself clean before going out. Haha. Around ten, me, seh poh and grandma reached a coffee shop at sekama there. On the way walking from the carpark to the coffee shop, I realized something and this indeed shows that we really have a family spirit. Guess what??? We wore the same color of shirts and same color of pants too. We are together in purple shirt and black trousers. Although my sehpoh is wearing brown trousers, it is still dark color. Haha. Oh Yeah me and my grandma also wore the same color of slippers that is purple too. Today we really got very very high spirit of showing people out there that we came from one family. After relax and fill up my stomach, here comes my work. Not easy eh!! I helped my grandma carried lots of HEAVY stuff and this is the prove..

After buying chinese new year stuff, me and my grandma work together to bake another kind of cookies that is pineapple tarts. We baked 6 recipes all together. Wow, 6 recipes can baked about 200+ pineapple tarts. There are 50 tarts decorated by my grandma which I think doesn't look attractive and the rest is decorated by ME. Give me an around of applause lo. Hehe..





























Is this the biggest popia you have ever seen? Don't ask me because this is also the biggest popia I have ever seen too and this is made by me. Haha. It's delicious lo by the way. If you are interested, you can order from me now.

I did some pineapple tarts for my best friend too. Wonder whether she would likes it or not. Haha. She loves pineapple tart a lot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment