About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, January 11

Shelby's Off To Somewhere!

Brother! brother!... this morning I wake up around 6.20 to get prepared and wait for Valerie to come. Me, Siew Ping, Valerie and Ek Jie were intended to send my brother off at the airport this morning. But we bluffed to her that me and Valerie are actually going to NS. Siew Ping and Ek Jie were both facing transport problems. Brother believed it and thought we are really aren't going to meet for the last time before she go australia. Wait a Minute!! My brother is a GIRL. Yes, although she's my girl, she's still my brother and of course you don't expect us to treat each other roughly. HAHA. We are brothers as in close friendship just like brothers and sisters. Don't get jealous! My heart feel quite down when i saw her crying with her family and friends before get ready into the plane. But I still feel proud of brother cause she is going to australia to study which is a hard place to study at as the standard of studies is higher. I hope brother good luck and all the best. After sending her, me and Ek Jie and Valerie head off to town to eat KUEH CHAP. It's nice and delicious. I have longed to eat town's kueh chap quite a long time during this holiday. Around the afternoon, me, Siew Ping and Ek Jie again went to SPRING. Our intentions to go there is to have a look face to face with Fann Wong the actress from Singapore. But alas we didnt get to see her even though we arrived there around 2 pm till 5 pm. Haiz maybe no fate with her. As I was walking with Siew Ping and Ek Jie, my legs are quite pain cause I've been walking since morning and haven really got a rest. I told Siew Ping we keep on walking its like we're having punishment. She laughed and offered me to go for a sit in the shopping mall there. I regretted for going to SPRING as I didnt achieved my intention. So what should I call about my life today? Sad + boring + regret = TIRING. HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment