About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, June 16

MacD, Sekama, Chicking, Delizze, Khatuslitiwa

Second day
I wake up at 5 in the morning to get prepared.
Chen Ying needs to attend the scholarship reward at Hilton and
was asked by the organiser to reach there at 7 to register>
Haha.. 
Me and her get started our journey at 6 in the morning
and Janet follow along too
Haha..
We went for breakfast at Macd and sent her to temple for the morning blessing Next, me and Janet continued our breakfast with a bowl of laksa

So early.. haha

 
After the morning blessing 

 
Janet bought me this.. forgot the name.. 1st time tried this 

 

 
Saw a blue bird opposite my house.. haha
Afternoon lunch, me and my friends had it at Chicking.. haha 
Ek Jie just come back from KL yesterday
So miss her lo.. 
I cannot stand any longer not to meet up wit her and 
Asked her join me for lunch
 
Me and Ek Jie's watch 
 

 

 

 

 

Me, cousin and friends went to have dinner at Delizze 
Nice surrounding there..
And it seems to be this restaurant has its specialty on bakery 
So we ordered the pizza
It does not taste nice 
Still prefer Pizza Hut's Hawaiian Chicken

 

 
 



 

 

 

 
 Delizze@Hawaiian Pizza 

 
Delizze@Chicken and Shrimp Croquettes

 

 
Just playing with the pizza .. haha

After sending Valerie home, we continued to have drink at Khatulistiwa.. 
We had a great talk there.. haha 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Janet's pancake.. but she didnt finished in the end. so wasting le

No comments:

Post a Comment