About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, June 18

Evening tea : Shan City Kopitiam

Evening tea with my old friends as usual 
We went to Shan City Kopitiam again 
Obviously, Shan City Kopitiam has its specialty on pan mee
It serves various types of pan mee 
And till now I only get to try the normal pan mee..  
Haha 
After I introduced my friends about this cafeteria, 
We started to go here every Friday 
No more to Life Cafe.. 
Haha 

 
Milk tea again.. haha it has been my favourite drink for this few months 


 
Cool with her cap 

 Siew Ping's pan mee 

 
 Wei Ting's soup 

 
We are the only customers at that time

Oh yeah, I feel myself very pathetic..
Coz I only get to look at my friends' pan mee
I dun even have enough money to buy myself a pan mee
So kolien.. 
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment