About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, June 21

Lunch : Pizza Hut & Dinner : Richmond Place

This morning I had my first final test, Organisation and Management
Waseh.. feel so tired during the preparation for this test
Coz obviously I am stupid 
And im the girl who always practice the habit of last-minute-preparation
Haha 
After the test, I served myself with pizza.. 
Satisfaction to the fullest

My iced milo 

 
After 5 minutes the drinks are served, Valerie finished the whole cup of iced milo.. 
She said the weather is hot .. but at tat time I was putting my sweater on.. 
So who's normal right here? She or Me... guess it is me la.. haha 


  

Night time, I suddenly craved for satays so we went to Tabuan Jaya 
Intended to eat satay 
But when we reached there, jus find out it does not operate tonight.. 
Haiz.. we headed off to Richmond Place for garlic bread
And packed food for Janet 
Coz this dumb didnt bring dinner to work and
Forgot to bring $.. haha

  


 

 

   

  
Blur

 
Replying message 

 

The waitress comes and stand besides us waiting for our order
Me and Valerie are thinking hardly to order what
Wait.. not me and Valerie 
Its me only
Valerie always has no idea and always ask me to decide everything.. 
Haha. siaw la this blueberry 
I really got no idea and I asked the waitress what will she order if she is in my shoes rite now
She embarrassingly said she dont know 
So I just closed my eyes and simply point  
I pointed at the Fish and Chip 
And here it goes 
Fish and Chip.. haha 


 

  
Open mouth 

Close mouth 
 
 
Buka again 

  
Tutup again and finish a piece of garlic bread 

 
Garlic bread and I still think that Richmond Place got the best taste of garlic bread in Kuching

  
Milk tea for me AGAIN and ribena sprite

The lucky pointed dish

No comments:

Post a Comment