About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, June 7

C121, Arena Sukan & Ipoh Town

Im super craving for laksa 
Me and Valerie went to Foody Goody cafe nearby Choice Daily.. 
Hoping to get a bowl of laksa 
We went there and find out that the whole coffee shop closed..
Sien 
Went to C121 to have our lunch 
I suddenly have the mood of eating pao while Im eating my mee sua
Leaving my unfinished mee sua
Went to bought pao 
Yum Yum Yum
Siew Ping, Wei Ting, Valerie and me went for badminton 
And had a drink tonight too 

Just right after 5 seconds Valerie asked me not to smash the pao which was hanging on her car door... I closed her car door ..and there this pao goes.. out of shape.. haha 

 
My hair is so not wet after playing badminton.. haiz

 
  
 
 
 
 
This is our creation.. haha our job. our output haha..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment