About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, June 24

Lunch : Sushi King & Night : Karate Kid

Final or 4th day of final exam @ Marketing 
Susahnya again 
Haha
After marketing exam, I drive to pick my brother up from his school   
  

Valerie gives me a present 
I asked her why?? 
Suddenly give me a present really surprised me 
Haha 
She said due to three reasons 
First ... to celebrate I finished my final exam
Second ... to thank me for helping her for her marketing assignment
Third ... to compensate me for my bday present coz the present she gave me previously
I dont seem to fancy it much 
But I don't feel that those are the reasons why she wants to give me the Puma watch 
She just too rich le la and 
She don't know where she should spend .. 
Isnt it right huh?? haha 
Answer me NOW .. 
Haha


  

Afternoon, Me and Valerie go to Spring to buy Karate Kid ticket for tonight
When we are walking on the way to my car, I suddenly remember 
Valerie haven eat her lunch yet
Haha.
Then she suddenly has this crazy idea on going to eat sushi again 
Ok.. so we go 
And eat my Unagi again 
Happy 


 


  


 

Me, Valerie and Ek Jie went to Siang Siang Food Court at Tabuan Jaya
I just still long for the satay at there..
So we decided to go there to have our dinner before going for our movie 
Haha 




 

 

 

 

 

 

Valerie complains that the movie hall is too cold.. 
and she really shivers in there while watching Karate kid 
Haha.. 
So in the end, I helped her drive her car 
Coz her hands and feets are swelling up 
Haha 
  

Cool le.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment