About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, February 13

Valentine's Eve

Last night, me and my friends went to Albert and Michelle for dinner and celebrate our Valentine's Eve. Haha. We dined happily there and talked about lots of the past and discuss our future too. This afternoon, Ek Jie came to my house lo. I was quite tired after accompanied her watched a chinese movie which I just finished watching it in the same morning. Then, I left Ek Jie alone playing computer while I took my nap. Haha... About 5 something, I start to prepare myself. Not long after Vivian's arrival to my house, we head off to the cafeteria. In the middle of the dinner, something had happened between us. I was busy taking photos which my friends DON'T LIKE. This were the snapshots i Got.

My float... looks a bit like MILO. :)

Ek Jie paiseh to take a snap...:(

This is the nicest pic for tonight.


Is Valerie showing off her RM10 note or just wana cover her face away from the camera? I don't know le.. I will ask her one day.. provided if I remember. Haha

WHAT IS THIS?????

Ok... just now I did mention that some incidents had happened between us. Actually to be more exact, that incident involved two people that's Siew Ping and Vivian. They both were throwing RM50!!! to each other because they insisted to give each other a treat for tonight. In the middle of THROWING THE NOTES ACTIVITY, Vivian's float spill off down to the floor. Haiz.. I didnt' get to capture that. Then... not long after, it is Siew Ping's turn. Her mineral water spill off too. Guess to where??? Not on the floor and not on the table. Its to her chair and made her whole pants wet. Very unlucky rite... after that incident, then they finally stopped. Of course, the winner is Siew Ping. She always win in this kind of activities.. no doubt yeah !!.. so, the conclusion is we all enjoyed our happy times dining tonight.


This is Siew Ping's wet pants. Haha.. She used her tapao lamb steak to cover to make sure nobody saw it. "Sia Soi Lang ah!!," Siew Ping said.

No comments:

Post a Comment