About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, February 27

Fun!!!

This morning I went to stampark swimming pool with Wei Ting and Valerie. We started to swim around 11 am till 12pm. One hour of swimming made us got sunburnt immediately. Haiz... eventhough we applied sunblocks onto our body still can't get away from sunburnt. I guessed we didn't apply enough amount of sunblock. I keep my foot away from the swimming territory for 3 years until today I finally wore my Adidas swimming suit and jumped into the swimming pool. I realized that my body become STIFF after a few years didnt swim. I can't swim well plus I don't dare to go into deep area. I'm afraid that I may drown inside the pool. I played a prank to my friends as I always like to do. I pretended to be drowned for erm... 5 seconds. At the first time, Valerie thought it was real but I just popped up from the water so quickly she don't even has enough time to take action. Haha... Wei Ting was abit shocked too. I think next time if we go swim again, I won't repeat this prank anymore because it's quite dangerous for myself too. What if false become true.. :( Haha.. Although I'm not really expert in doing frog style, free style or whatever.. what I'm sure is I'm very expert in PRUDENCE STYLE. This style got the doplhin kicking plus frog's style. Not that I want to show off or what... I'm just kinda fast when it comes to swimming my PRUDENCE style. Haha. Besides that, I get to drive today under my mom's couch. I went to pick my brother and sister up from their tuition. So .. quite happy lo today. Have a nice day too ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment