About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, February 16

Driving Test

Driving test has been circling in my mind for one week till today. I finally PASSED the test. I got 19 marks out of 20. And successfully pass smoothly for the uphill, park nicely in the side parking box and stop nicely at three pointer. I'm so happy with it and dear readers don't hesitate to message and CONGRATS me. Haha.. I'm so HAU LIEN. But this driving test takes around from 9 am register till 12 pm on the way back to home. Quite tiring actually. I woke up around 7am and then leave my house at 7.29 am. I was alone taking the driving test today and I've warned my other friends that if they want to take the test too make sure they have friends together for companies. Or else you will be damn boring and regret for the whole morning. Haha...Is it abit Over??? anyway... wish my friends good luck for their future driving test too. I wonder when can i get my P license ho.. According to my teacher it should be this Friday. But I don't dare to give so much hopes on this friday later the disappointment would be big for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment