About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, February 22

P license is a BULLSHIT!!!

WHAT MAKES ME THINK P LICENSE IS A BULLSHIT ? ITS BECAUSE OF THE EMPTY PROMISE MY DAD GAVE TO ME. I HATE IT. I hate those who break promises. I look down on those people. I hate it till I feel myself are DUMB are STUPID. Although today i get to drive once but I guessed it would also be the last for me. No more chance for me to drive in the future till I get my own car. It makes me frustrate and angry the whole time when I talked about car. I HATE CARS.. .STUPID !!!! I think if I want to go out next time I would ask my friends to pick me up. So my friends... hope you guys understand ME!!! I cannot pick you guys up .. Sorry... Anyway I won't simply throw my tantrums to anyone. haha.. I just throw it to myself and my belongings.

1 comment: