About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, February 23

P license is definitely not a Bullshit!!!

Haha... From yesterday until today's afternoon, I always thought I won't get to drive until I bought my own car next time. Little did I know that in the evening when my dad was polishing the car, (which was unaccidentally scratched by the gate as I drove out from my house's porch), I beg for him to let me drive. I want to learn driving. I want to learn side parking. I want to drive on the road. Those sentences were given to my dad from ME. Haha... At last, my dad asked my brother to couch me and let me learn reverse parking at an empty space. I successfully parked in a box and head off back home. :( After learn reverse parking, my mum allowed me to drive to Han Lee supermarket at third mile to buy some kuihs and keropoks. Haha.. although the distances is not far from my house as I live at second and a half mile, full satisfaction feel up my heart. Happy Day... anyway thanks to my dad for giving me permission to drive. Thanks to my mom for couching me to drive. Thanks to my brother for teaching me how to use reverse parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment