About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, December 5

Changing Plan

I had received news from my friend that I might have the chance to change my NS from badge 3 to badge 1. I dont know whether escaping from going to NS or joining badge 1 is a good decision for me. This decision has to be made by myself anyway. Haiz but I really clueless about it. I scare that I'd made the wrong decision and start regretting which I hate it the most. That feel sucks le. So, I just let fate decide my future whether joining NS or not. If I successfully change into badge 1 then I would join NS but if I failed to change into badge 1, then I'm going to leave my butt off and start my life in my new college. Haha. During this holiday, I just feel that I'm getting fatter and fatter day by day. Hence, I have to exercise more. I wish I could join into yoga but I have to make sure that I'm not selected into NS badge 1. Haiz... lots of problem I have to handle during this holiday. Not an easy holiday for me as I expected earlier. Big Headache. Never mind. I will try my best to handle it one by one as I believed that I can. HAHA. I'm a SUPERWOMAN bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment