About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, December 22

Unexpected Appointment

Today I woke up around 12 something and called for Auntie Melissa to make an appointment for facial. She told me that she was free in the afternoon and without thinking anymore further I just told her OK i want to have my facial in this afternoon. I always have to prepare myself physically and mentally before going for my facial. But this time is really an unique and unbelievable appointment I have made for myself. I often had to prepare myself because my facial is like giving me lots of pains that I fear the most in my life. That's the reason too why i hate injections. I'm scare of PAIN. And this fear I might bring it till the day i die. HAHA. I was quite proud of myself that I finally have the courage to go for facial without doing some preparation for myself. Courageous Xin Yi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment