About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, December 13

Association's Dinner

Tonight really having quite a tiring association's dinner. It's the Lung Si Association dinner celebrating their 50th anniversary. Other members from Taiwan, Japan, Pulau Pinang, Bukit Mertajam, Sibu and lots of other countries did attend tonight's dinner. So, it is counted as quite a big celebration lo. Due to my dad being a president of the young group members of this association, my dad has to arrive early tonight. And we also have to prepare earlier as usual. After working at my shop for the whole day from 8.00 morning till 5 evening, I have to rush back to my house and try to change into my dinner's dress as soon as possible. We started our journey about 5.30 pm and finally get back to my house about 10.30 pm. So this means that I had spent about 5 hours in the dinner which did not connect with me at all. It just connects with the members of this association including my dad. Anyways, I dont really care on spending how many hours of my times because now all i got the most is times. SPM over and I really got nothing to do during this holiday. It's quite boring though. And oh ya, I found out that my eye's dark circle is getting darker and darker. I think I should sleep earlier starting from now and get enough rest. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment