About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, December 12

SHOPPING!!!

Tonight Valerie, Vivian, Ek Jie and me went to boulevard shopping mall to have our dinner in Pizza Hut and shop around after having dinner. I had my spaghetti that I longed for quite a period. Besides that, we have ordered a regular hot pizza, one regular and one large plates of tempura, potato chips and sotong ring ( dont really no what's that called ) and yeah one jar of pepsi. I didnt managed to finish my one glass of pepsi where Vivian managed to finish hers and Valerie and Ek Jie managed to finish two glasses of pepsi. Hurrays to them. I don't really intend to drink much of the pepsi because I'm having my period. Haha!! I think we arrived at boulevard mall around 7 and we finished our meal only nearly 9. Wow... we really have a great time having dinner together. We talked and laughed out loud but didnt managed to cry out loud. HEHE. Then, we went to the INTI college's exhibition to collect some information about A'Levels and other courses that we may be interested to study in. After that, we went downstairs to shop for some snacks and FAMOUS AMOS biscuits ( that's my favourite ). The salesgirl asked me whether I would like to buy their blueberry muffin because according to her its very delicious. Then, I answered her back why still 5 muffins left there. I think I should change my attitude of answering people rudely. I feel a bit guilty rite now. Hope that I can changed. I should have answered no thanks and smile to her. Haiz. What am I thinking at that time? I'm just thinking of how to make her feel paiseh. Damn me. Before when back, Valerie, Ek Jie and Vivian went to sit the pirate ship. RM 4 per person for one round. As usual, Valerie the cool girl feel nothing about the pirate ship, Ek Jie just have no comment about the pirate ship just that she complaint the safety is not good and last but not least our Vivian who always scare of sitting these extreme stuff. She complaint that she was having headache after sitting that mini pirate ship. Come on Vivian you should gain your bravery a little bit more. HAHA, but I also pity her cause she said she feel like crying and stop the machine if she could. After that, Valerie's dad sent Vivian, Ek Jie and me back to my house. Thanks to Mr.Goh for sending us. So, that's our trip in boulevard shopping mall tonight. Oh ya, we went back around after 10. Quite late for me yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment