About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, November 29

It Gives Me a Migrain

I was selected in group 3 of the PLKN. I asked the jabatan's number and called them. The receiver told me that I cant be able to change group and if i cant join in group 3 I have to delay my service till I finished studying in University but I need acceptance letter from that particular University I attend as a prove. After I heard this, I really frustrate. Cannot change group and must need acceptance letter?? Omgosh. I don't even know which university am i going. I'm not sure whether I will be staying in singapore or here kuching. Haiz. Then from where should i get the acceptance letter lerx.. I cried two times over this thing which I felt quite a little ashame about it. All my friends are selected to group 2 only me group 3. My best friend, Siew Ping told me that being selected in group 3 is really a big advantage for myself cause by that time I already started studying in University. HAHA. Yeah, after listening to her I also agree. So I decided to write a letter and give the governments my acceptance letter from my university after getting my SPM results. Yes!!! I've found solution for my big problem in my life. Hope it works anywayzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment