About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, November 27

SPM OVER

SPM is really over. Omgosh.. with a word haha is not enough to describe my feeling of happiness. It's like living in my own paradise. HAHAHA. I remembered on the first of november i was so nervous abt the upcoming SPM and i was so worried abt it. But now i really give a big breathe out from my nose since form 1. Phew. Heyz.. so what am i going to do after SPM?? maybe i wanna join yoga and jogging to build up my stamina. Yoga can keeps my body flexible and that's what i want. Maybe yoga sounds a bit quite old for my frens but i tink yoga is really a very enjoying and useful activity for me lo. I remembered my spm starts at 11 Nov and that was my first BM paper.. After this SPM i dun have to write anymore 350 words long Bm composition. I dun have to touch my history book again. Can say i can burn all my textbook without bringing any disadvantages to me .. HAHA. Jealous o not you guys to read about my hapiness??? Yes i tink so..

No comments:

Post a Comment