About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, September 26

Escape again..hahaha

Today I escaped my school again. Haha.. eventhough my principal, Prisca had warned us that day asked us not suppose to escape. 5 demerits marks will be given for those who escape. Ya... i escaped again and i think my attitude of escaping school have become from bad to worst. Haha.. I don't care about what demerits or merits marks. Coz today if im going to school is really wasting my time. Going to bengkel from 8 to 12 to hear ex-marian's experience in other places!!! Might as well sleep soundly in the house. This is what I think cause i prefer i'm the one who is going to face and feel the experience myself but not to listen at other ppl's experience. And I just escaped. HAHAHA. Next week one holiday again cause its Selamat Hari Raya. Can relax in the house but i have to help my parents at shop too. Its for sure a tiring job but i rather help my parents than going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment