About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 24

Sweet Escape but Guilty

Today I escaped from school during my lesson. My school was all of out mess today because almost every students and the staffs are busy preparing for the concert on Friday and Saturday night. No teacher had the time to come into my class to teach and half of my classmates did not come to school. The situation is just like in chaos. No one will have the time to bother about you if you were taking a gun around the school. So, Wei Ting, Vivian and me had decided to escape from school after recess. We left the school without anyone's suspect and I hoped that no one had witnessed our action. Haha. I think I was out of my mind at that time because I accepted Wei Ting and Vivian's idea to escape from school. Actually it's quite a worth try though, but I felt guilty after I left the school. I planned to walk back to school but it's too late. So Vivian and I just walked on to my shop. Then, she called her dad to pick us from our shop. Vivian's dad agreed to bring me back home too. Haiz.. I am so worried that my classmates will tell teacher that we had escaped from school. Hopefully they wont. Makes me worried and guilty. I regretted for doing this. As I had said this is a sweet escape but guilty. I really would not try to attempt this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment