About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, July 1

Happy Birthday Siew Ping























Today is my bestiest birthday. We celebrated it at After Three. I had just a plate of garlic bread for my dinner. Hehe. I'm not in diet but just don't feel like eating. That's all. Everyone seems like quite shocked when I said that I just want to have three pieces of garlic bread for my dinner. Brother asked whether Im in diet. Ok i am not but she don't believe me. Sob sob. Barbara and Debbra the both fraternal twins requested Siew Ping to feed us one piece of small cake to everyone. But she didnt feed Ek Jie. What a missed! Ya, as a 12 yrs friend of course my service would not be the same. Siew Ping had feed the cake for me by using mouth. Ya... we're both eating that cake mouth to mouth but we didnt kissed. Phew.. hahaha. Siew Ping likes the cake very much because there's a mickey mouse printing on top of the cake. Mickey Mouse is definitely her favourite disney character. So childish ho.. Haha. but I like Hello Kitty too. Im childish too. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment