About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, July 18

Shopping spree













Today me and my best friend, Siew Ping go to Boulevard shopping for Val and Jacinth's birthday present. Finally I get the chance to have a plate of my chicken chop in KFC. I've been longing to try that new menu but im so busy these days. I thought that chicken chop spread with mash potato gravy was very delicious but that is just the tactic of advertising new menu. It was not really that delicious. Hurm... One plate cost me RM12.95. Quite expensive though but worth the try. Then, we went into the boulevard's shopping mall. We picked a few clothes for jacinth and valerie. We spent a lot of time trying and choosing clothes for both of them. Really had quite a tiring time trying. Hehe. AND i saw one Nicole clothes so so so nice. I like it so much and it cost RM 71.95 after less. Oh expensive rite for just a vest but I bought it. Hahha.. I was out of my mind maybe when I paid for it at Boulevard's counter. Then, I saw Winnie's admirer at Boulvard there too. Actually we planned to buy for Val a watch and we saw one watch quite nice cost Rm100 after less at one of the watch shop in Boulevard. That casio watch was advertised by S.H.E who was Val's idol. But if we have to share that watch, means that we have to pay more and we are almost bankrupt rite now if we continue on paying for so much for our frens bday. Me and Siew Ping have to pay for two sides. One for Val and one for Jacinth. We shopped from 1 to 4.30 and that was such a long time. We only ended up buying Val's present which is a Cheetah shirt. Jac's present, we will think on something else. Maybe a necklace. Oh ya.. today is the first time too i am earlier than Siew Ping. Usually when we go out shopping, I would always be the last one. Hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment