About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, August 1

Thousands of Feels

Today I received my SPM TIME TABLE. When I got it at the first time, I feel nervous because I wonder when is my exam going to finish. After fully analysing the time table, I feel happy and joy because my exams only last for 2 weeks more and my exam just take about 8 days only. YIPEE. Next, I feel scare because I haven really prepared for my SPM. It sounds like very easy to pass through all the 8 days but it's not OK. It's the way of my stupid thinking to make myself calm down. Then, I wonder what will be my results in SPM. I am worried that it wont be good just like my PMR. I was so disappointed with my PMR results last 2 years. But what can I do. Things had passed and there's no chance anymore to retake the test. But obviously I am not so free to retake the PMR exam just to get straight A's. HAHAHA. I wont and could not have high hope on my SPM because i cant do it for my PMR what more to say SPM. Don't tell me that SPM is easier than PMR. I will smack that person's butt. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment