About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, August 2

Kuching festival
















Tonight me and my friends went to Kuching Festival. My friends and I arrived there quite late. Haha. We planned to arrive there about 7 but with all the dilly-dally we made it till 7.30 pm. Tonight it was not too crowded like previous years. As usual there lots of food stalls around us. This year there are a few restaurant stall like Mango Tree, Thai and lots more. I think foods that are sold at there are suitable for ala-carte because you could hardly find a chair to sit what more to say find a table for you to sit down and eat. But I didnt planned to sit down and eat. Hehe wise me and luckily my legs was not tired at that time. That night I don't spend much. I just bought cheekies from Sugarbun, chocolate milk tea, Sarawak laksa [the best], and one ice-cream bun for my brother. I joke with Ek Jie and Siew Ping asking both of them to buy me a flying balloon which I would not even dare to hold it. I dare them to buy but at last I'm the one who freak out. I walked away as fast as I could before they got to buy one. Hehe. Don't angry ah Ek Jie and Siew Ping. Oh ya, we saw fireworks again about 10 minutes. Its quite a long though but worth it because the fireworks really sparked out very nice and beautiful. I like the blue and purple fireworks the most and I got the chance to take a few shots of it and a video. Haha. Vivian had missed the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment