About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, August 1

To Janet ..................................................................From Prudence

Hey Janet..
You have gone to Swiss for one week lo
Got start to miss hometown's delicacies ma..
Well my top top top first delicacy in Kuching of coz is
L.A.K.S.A la..
Love it .. and remember Lady Gaga again ??
Haha.. After four years hope this Lady Gaga wont retire
and we go to visit 'her' again ..
How Ma??
Haha..

See my dad cooks laksa.. and I still remember your mom wants to try it and you tapao for her after u went back from my house. haha.. if your mom still want to eat.. I can send to her house also le..but you owe me lo..

 
Got miss the pineapple tarts that I made for you ma when you see this?? haha I bought from Taka and thought that it is nice.. and what.. I regret for buying this tart.. so not nice ah. haha wasting my money

No comments:

Post a Comment