About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, August 10

Shopping

This afternoon I accompanied Valerie 
to shop for some clothes in Padini,
Spring.. haha 
She said she needs some clothes coz she has been repeating the 
same clothes many times 
guess its time to have some new clothes on her 
Haha.. in the end she bought three shirts.. 
She said she needs more.. haha 
Maybe other day

  

 
Hey...censored  haha 
 

 

Evening.. we continue our outing at 
Tarot Cafe.. haha 
We ordered the same beverage and appetizer  
Haha 

 

 
See this Tarot's tauke take MAS's spoon .. haha 
 
 
Aiyo.. need to drink hot Milk Tea.. haiz
 
  

 

Nice weather.. we go to Kuching Festival to 
buy my delicious durian pancake.. 
So nice.. makes me crave for it 
OMG.. I should stop myself.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment