About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, August 6

Kuching Festival & Courtyard

Second time to Kuching Festival
This time with my marians friend..
Wow.. tried different food tonight. haha
35 centimetres length 

 
Favorite quill's egg and cockles.. haha 

  

 

 

 
Durian pancake.. omg this is so nice.. haha 

  

 

  
Haha super sexy woi.. tag Siew Ping, tag Ek Jie, tag Valerie, tag Wei Ting and tag ME.. 


 

  

 
Siew Ping's strawberry syrup 

Candy floss
 

 
Give it a spin and let the pointer choose the shape for you.. haha

 

 
see .. nice le


 

 
Straw basket rice haha 

 



Omelette oysters 

 
Ern dragon whiskers.. haha 

Taiwan's sausage

I cant stand the degree of hotness anymore.. 
So we left the festival and continue our dinner at Courtyard


 

  

 



  


 

   

 

 

  


   

 

 

 
Kek cute.. haha 
 


 

 
Hey stop taking my picture.. haha 
  
Omg.. Ek Jie I wannt complain to you about Valerie.. I ask her to stop taking my picture but she pointed me this.. woi when you come back.. you scold her la.. haha 
Super oily la this bun.. haha 
  
Kek pig mouth.. haha 



 

  


 

  
See got handsome boy ma.. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment