About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, April 28

Happy Bday to my mom

Happy Bday to my mom.. haha. 
We celebrated in the same place just like last year and my dad even wore the same shirt..
Haha.. the difference are my grandma did join for this year's birthday celebration &
We were eating in the different room.. haha 
We are still the same 
Creating chaos inside the room. haha

See for my mom's last year bday post : http://prudencetheordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/05/mummys-bday-celebration.html

Bday mummy busy reading message from her best friend, Aunty Lina 
Some of the dishes for tonight

Wow.. my grandma's glimmering rings

Busy eating..  

So funny.. my dad carrying my handbag

Cute daddy 

So girlish and macho la 

My dad is really crazy .. haha 

 
 
After desserts.. go home

No comments:

Post a Comment