About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, April 9

Annie@ChuChu.. Happy Bday

Annie@ChuChu, Happy 21st Bday to you. 
Feel so happy can celebrate your bday tonight
Wish you always happy wo 
And dont feel too touched for tonight's celebration 
But always remember 
That we all always LOVE YOU.. haha 


 
 
Annie 
 
   
Annie and May 


Me and Annie 

 
May and her Bf

 
Group pic 

 
 
  
 
Tan Wee, Yew Yee, Euphemia, Chea Ying
Annie, Yvonne, Tan Wee, Yew Yee, Euphemia, Chea Ying

 
Drink plus soup.. ern yummy 

 
Jacky, Willis, Suk Yee, Annie, Vivian, Arnold, Lesley, Yvonne,

  
My Purple Berry.. not purple at all . haha 

 
  
My chicken chop. I just couldnt finish a plate.. haha 

  
 
Next location... to Friendship Park.. haha 

 
  
  
Family picture 
And I look so fat in there.. I think its the lighting problem la.. haha aiyo so si ai bin 

 
 
Annie's American Cheese Cake

  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment