About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, April 10

Accounting discussion

Today we planned to discuss about our accounting project
We read the whole case study's document
But we just cannot understand what it wants
Annie said give up 
And don't do anymore
Well I think I will have that decision sooner or later 
Haha 


  
Yeah, it is our responsibility.. but lecturers also have the responsibility to guide us ok.. not just throw a case study for us to analyse ourselves
  
First time my friend cooks homemade dishes for my lunch.. feel so different 
Yam soup.. never see before. special soup 
  
 
I crack my head thinking how to do till I look pale.. see how hard I have tried.. haha 

  
 
Annie's room, she is buying air ticket to go back home
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment