About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, February 23

Spend time wisely???

Noon, just finished brought sis to school
Went out with friends for lunch
at 456 caFe
Cant finish the fried bee hoon because not really DeLi
Turn around in this city around one hour plus
chit chat along the same journey
disturbed Valerie and Ek Jie are my favourite activitee as always is
covered valerie's view with a sun shade while she is driving
this give her a shock
told Valerie that Ek Jie had gone lost when she is sitting beside me
Valerie believed me and shock
Not worrying about the petrol's price that keep on going high
this is not because we are r.Ic.h
we totally ARENT
We juSt want to satisfy my curiosity on those small pathway leading to whereabouts
Gone to St.Peter church
Cheated Ek Jie that someone is looking at her from the mirror
Quickly take a look to see who is tat person
Finally realized it was just a paper of a person
Went to airport's Starbucks
being known that there are new drink in the store
Hot/Iced Tea Latte
ordered Vanilla Rooibos Iced Tea Latte and
Mint blend Iced Tea Latte
Conclusion that Mint blend is better than Vanilla Rooibos
Luckily I ordered mint blend .. wow
Starbucks supervisor has treated a Tall size B.la.cK tea Latte
tasted the best among the three drinks
feel so grateful on the treat
went to have an enjoyable chat with the supervisor
and complain on the BAD services in Spring starbucks

T.Ha.Nk.S yeah
Night, join association buffet at 10th mile with fam
The live singing was totally hurting my ears alot
I cant stand any longer ... so persuaded my dad to go home earlier
the singers seem to enjoy their own voice
every singer went up to the stage
their voices didnt give me hope but only disappointment
getting from bad to worst
Women voice are S.Ha.rPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Men voice are too Low and cannot sing well the songs
I pity myself for sitting in a place with the speakers are nearby and these standards of singing
However still a thank you to those singers who are trying so hard to sing
for not making my ear DEAF
I think those singers neighbors had suffered alot in their life
for hearing their voices when practice singing in the lovely home
I think their inner house are full with breaking walls
Due to the SUPER HIGH vibration coming from their throats
H>A>I>Z

No comments:

Post a Comment