About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, February 25

Fahmerlee & fwens

Morning went to Swinburne
and Spring to buy something for my dearest friend, Ek Jie
Go to airport to have Lunch at kFc
give Janet some bottles of medicated drink
Paiseh TO Janet if the drinks are awful because I am not experienced in this you see
Afternoon, hang around with family and friend at H&L's latest mall
send Ek Jie home
and arrived my sweet paradise room to have a nap
During my nap, dreamt a tiny small part about my brother came into my room
and I shouted out loud
Kicked him off
I woke up and told my mom about my crazy dream
all of a sudden my mom told me that my tiny small part dream is a R.Ea.Li.Ty show
O M G
izzit???
why I don't realized it?
so I do actually kicked my brother off and shouted out loud
haha.. wondering whether my kicked is hard or not..
Mom told me that I shouted out very loud
even my family members on the ground floor manage to experience it
Haha
Spend my dinner at Verinice shop
to celebrate Ek Jie's
BE-IT-EARLY BDAY






No comments:

Post a Comment