About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, February 19

Night show

We just planned to watch Valentine's Day tonight.. but ended up sitting at the most corner in Hall 5 watching Little Big Soldier which we are really not expecting for it.Haha..there are some parts quite funny in this movie.. maybe the audiences' laughters had succeeded making me joining into it. I know I have just been in the hall keep pestering and talking to Janet.. making she can't concentrate on the movie. Haha I were claimed that I am high for tonight but actually Janet ah.. I just want to tell you that I will always act like this when I am outside there.. Haha.. Dont think that I am crazy. Haha. I met a few friends at there.. I see they do enjoy late night shows too. Yeah we have fate buddies.. Haha. Ok.. the movie finally ended around 12.30 am and we went for Starbucks. And I totally just cannot finish the Venti size but I still ordered it. Stupid. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment