About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, May 14

Friday's outings.

"Time together is just never quite enough, when you and I are alone I've never felt so at home, when will it take to make or break this hint of love... " 
Calling from May and I restlessly answered her call 
"Hello"
"Wake up lo"
"Wat time is it now???"
"6.30 lo"
"Okok"
Waseh... wake up at 6.30 to jog in Stutong Park at 7.45 AM??
Wow this is the earliest jog I ever had... feel so tired rite now and I started to feel regret.. : (

  
  
May stepping on the massage stones
  
 
Hyperactive Yvonne

  
  
 
Breakfast at Zhen Kung Fu

  
 
 
 
  
  
Had an evening tea at HERE!

Ordered my favorite drink 

  
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
Nice rainbow. Beautiful rainbow. Pretty rainbow. Cute rainbow. Colorful rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment