About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, May 3

Bla Bla Bla ( celebration )

Today is officially the day I turn 19th years old according to the calendar and Lunar calendar too
I was told by Siew Ping that the chinese bday and english bday will falls on the same day once in 19 years 
Wow.. so today is a special day for me
Tonight, me and my friends celebrated in Bla Bla Bla 
Thanks you to Siew Ping, Wei Ting and Valerie for the treat and presents : )


 
 
 
 
 
Appetizers 
  
Green tea 

 
Tom Yam soup 

 
Cereal butter prawn 

 
Pan fried oyster
 
Tempura vegetable.. the first and the last.. 

 
Toast around.. yam seng 

 
  
 
  
Pack the tempura vegetable back home.. not delicious : (
  
 
  
 
 
 
 
My serious face .. haha 

   
There are 19 loves on my cake.. haha 

 
Busy eating 

 
Huh?? ha mik su 

 
Smile for the picture.. haha 

  
 
  
Aiya touch my sexy ass.. haha 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
  
 
 
 
  
 
  
Celebrate with family before my bday is over

   
Thank you Valerie 

Thank you Wei Ting 

 
Thank you Siew Ping 

 
Thank you Janet for being the last person to come my hse and wish me.. haha 

 
Thank you for the cake too.. haha 
 
Thank you Aunty Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment