About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, March 9

Cleaning cancelled

Just listen to my opinion
I chose to skip this afternoon lecture class
from 2.30 till 3.30
I never think of things that I might missed out
If I did not attend the lecture this afternoon
Studying all things under the world
Doesn't mean you are capable & smart
But
Studying wisely mean you are clever
So you seeeeeeeee
Afternoon I have only one hour lecture class
And this is the first lecture class for my second year semester
So, definitely there will be a mini disruption
First 5 mins : Students coming in
Next 30 mins : Introduce about the new subjects
Then another 20 mins : Give some brief ins on the introduction
Last 5 mins : Students pack up and leave
Do I need to waste my petrol to go to attend 20 mins lecture?
Why dont just let me spend my fully one hour
Helping my parents at their new shop
I think this decision is better
As always is
for ONLY ME
We planned to clean the shop in this afternoon
Sadly, two of the three shutters are STUCK, no WATER, no ELECTRICITY
HOW TO CLEAN ???
Thus, we went home . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment