About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, December 24

RubbishES

Mom watching the mountain of debris that is left for us

All useless debris and remnants

Cant sell anymore



Mom just want to try to find something that is valuable for her ...

Dad don't give up on finding the steel locker that has many important documents in it... he just want to find it even though the bomba asked him to come out because it is really dangerous in there


Dad's friend helps my mom to find her things


My shop's melted switch

Shop's gate

Police asking some questions



My dad just don't give up and asked the worker to use this big tractor to search for the steel locker


This is the first Christmas present I get from St.Peter's Church. The happiness when I received this present lasts only 15 seconds... it just can cover my 15 seconds of moodiness

I am thinking what should I do to help my parents??? Quit out from Swinburne.. that is really a no problem for me. I can stop studying anytime. Just as long as my family is happy and everything is solve. When my shop has burnt down, I know we family should just stay reunited. We are all too tired these days until there are really no more smiles, laughters and jokes in my family. All we have everyday are just sad tears and painness. There were scratches on my dad's leg during the time he went to search his steel locker.. but he just bare with the pain. Because for him, this pain is so small compared with the pain when he saw his shop was burnt down and demolished by a tractor. I want to spend more time with my family. I want to always be by their side especially both of my parents. My dad is just acting strong these days.. daddy, you are too tired these days. Take a rest and mummy too. Tomorrow is another day which is definitely not a better day for us. But we still have to move on and let us together see what is going to happen tomorrow.. What can we do and handle for tomorrow's stuff.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter what darkness you face, how frightened you are, but you have to believe that it will slowly fade away, there is no nightmare that will last and prevail forever. someday, it will all just be gone. The only thing you can do now is, to stay strong and struggle through this very problem for a brighter day ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your advice.. and i never no you got blog.. haha

    ReplyDelete